Jendco Safety Supply Careers
Employment Type: Full Time (Monday- Friday)
Reports to: Sales Manager
Submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a self-starting go-getter, looking to grow your career in sales? Are you detail-oriented and customer service focused? Do you enjoy working as a team player in a fast paced office environment? If you enjoy being a problem solver, and are a quick study who enjoys talking with people from all different industries, then we want to talk to you!
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Solutions Oriented - You have good judgment and are a problem solver. Ability to think on your feet and find solutions. You are detail oriented and curious.
- Customer Service Driven - You are always looking to do what is right for the customer and the company. You act with a sense of urgency and confidence. You are trustworthy and are able to connect with customers via written and verbal communication.
- Team Player - You strive to work as a team and connect with your peers. You are able to work with all different personalities. You keep a positive attitude even during stressful situations. You are a quick learner and are not afraid to try new things.
The account management position requires you to provide superior customer service through multiple channels ( phone, email, walk-ins, website, etc.). This position is responsible for assisting the sales representatives and being an essential point of contact for our customers.
This role is essential in supporting the sales team members, as you will be assisting customers directly through generating quotes, speaking with manufacturers and creating a report on behalf of the sales representatives.
- Answer phone calls and emails promptly. Transfer calls to appropriate parties and deliver detailed messages.
- Generate quotes with detailed information, placing orders and maintaining customer profiles within the CRM.
- Resolve customer issues quickly to retain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Assist customers within the showroom and process orders on the sales floor as needed.
- Process customer payments upon call in or email.
- Track and place customer orders and communicate information via email, phone call, or in-person promptly.
- Follow up with customers on backorders and past sales to add a human element during the sales cycle.
- Assist sales representatives with contacting vendors/ manufacturers for purchase orders.
- Troubleshoot with customers on products and find alternatives.
- Assist sales representatives with customer inquiries and follow ups.
- Increase sales by cross-selling, up-selling and promoting marketing campaigns.
- Work as a team to meet sales goals.
- Represent Jendco in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- General Office Tasks ( filing, scanning, generating documents, organizing, etc.)
Qualifications & Suggested Skills:
- Industrial Background within B2B Sales
- Experience working in a small to mid-size company
- Ability to work independently within a fast paced team environment
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Professionalism and ability to work with different personalities
- Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, Powerpoint - intermediate to expert
- Google Suite- Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Docs - intermediate to expert
- Google Chrome and Internet Browsers
- Time Management
- Experience with CRM platforms- Netsuite
- Proficient in typing
- Exceptional Communication Skills ( verbally and written )
- Inside Sales Experience
- Customer Service Experience - 2+ years or equivalent experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Apply Today by Submitting Your Resume to email@example.com