PayPal Pay Later
Now you can Pay in 4 with PayPal on Jendco Safety's Website!
PayPal offers short-term, interest-free payments and other special financing options that buyers can use to buy now and pay later.
Just choose PayPal Pay Later at checkout and split your payments in 4 – one every two weeks. It’s interest free, has no impact on your credit score and is backed by PayPal.*
Pay Later offers which are available to US customers only:
- Make interest-free payments with Pay in 4.*
- When you apply, you’ll get a decision in seconds.
- You’ll get the same security and protection you expect from PayPal.
- You can Pay in 4 at millions of online merchants.
- Payments are easy to manage through the PayPal app and PayPal.com
Its as Easy as 1-2-3
- Choose PayPal at checkout and select ‘Pay Later’ – you’ll see ‘Pay in 4’ as a way to pay.
- Get a decision in seconds and complete your purchase.
- Make the down payment today, and pay the rest in 3 payments – one every two weeks. Payments are easy to manage through the PayPal app and on PayPal.com
It’s interest free.
Make interest-free payments with Pay in 4*
Use it on Jendco's Website
Enjoy now and pay later
Get a decision in seconds.
There’s no impact to your credit score –
you won’t have to wait long
to see if you are approved*
It’s backed by PayPal.
Get the same security and purchase
protection you already enjoy from PayPal
*Pay in 4 is available upon approval for purchases of $30 - $600. Pay in 4 is not currently available to residents of New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Missouri, Wisconsin, or any U.S. Territories. Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License. PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. Late fees may apply for missed payments depending on your state of residency. When applying, a soft credit check may be needed, but will not affect your credit score. You must be of legal age in your U.S. state of residence to use Pay in 4. Offer availability also depends on the merchant. Offers are not pre-approved offers or firm offers of credit.
All screen images are for illustrative purposes only.