Blue Flame Retardant 1/4" Mesh Debris Netting - 8'6" x 150'
- Calculated at Checkout
Safety Debris Netting is a 1/4” knitted mesh material commonly used for guardrail debris protection, scaffolding enclosures or visual safety debris net barriers. Safety Debris Netting is made from high density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors for maximum life expectancy. The open knitted mesh design allows for air flow yet still provides containment of small and chunk debris. Safety Debris Netting rolls include reinforced hemmed edges for fastening purposes allowing an easy, safe and secure installation. All rolls are tightly packaged into clear poly bags with branded labels for easy shipping and handling. All Eagle Safety Debris Netting is tested and approved to meet the standards of today’s industrial and construction industry.
• Guardrail debris safety protection
• Visual safety barrier
• Scaffolding enclosure
• Construction crowd control
• Demolition, dust and debris control
• Building wrap enclosure
• Vertical floor-to-floor debris protection
• Swing stages and access equipment
• High density knitted polyethylene mesh (HDPE)
• 1/4” mesh openings
• Lightweight, allows air to pass through
• Roll width: 2', 4', 5'6", 8'6", 10'6", 12', 15'
• Roll length: 150 ft.
• Edges are hemmed and reinforced for fastening
• UV treated
• Flame Retardant available, meets NFPA 701 Test Method II
• Guardrail netting, floor-to-floor netting, scaffold netting
• Protects dust, debris & tools from falling
• Protects workers, pedestrians, adjacent properties
• Creates a temporary guardrail
• Creates a visual barrier for safety
• Helps contain small, fasteners, tools, materials and debris
• Will not unravel when cut