3M GoggleGear 6000 Series GG6001NSGAF-BLU Blue Shroud Neoprene Strap Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating Clear AF-AS lens 10ea/cs
- Calculated at Checkout
The 3M GoggleGear 6000 Series is a larger-profile goggle design that features models with 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating, or Traditional Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch coating. All models come with indirect venting to help reduce fogging. Both adjustable nylon fiber cloth strap, or neoprene strap, are available within the 3M GoggleGear 6000 Series.
The GG6001NSGAF-BLU features:
- 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating lasts longer* than traditional anti-fog coatings, helping to increase eyewear performance in wet and steamy environments
- *Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
- Indirect venting allows air to circulate and helps reduce fogging
- D3 (droplet and splash) and D4 (dust) rated
- Scotchgard Anti-fog coating for fog and abrasion resistance
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA & UVB and meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1- 2015 Standard as an Impact Rated spectacle
|Lens Coating||Scotchgard Anti-Fog|
|Hard Coat Lens||No|
|Product Type||Safety Goggle|
|Comfort Feature||Adjustable elastic strap|Indirect ventilation|Neoprene Strap|Polycarbonate Lens|Soft rubber seal|
|Recommend Application||General Manufacturing|Chemicals|Pharmaceuticals|Oil & Gas|Automotive|Construction|Food & Beverage|Metal Fabrication|Primary Metals|Transportation|