3M DBI-SALA Lad - Saf Ladder Mast - 6116038
3M DBI-SALA Lad-Saf Ladder Mast 6116038
Ladder mast, galvanzed removable extension with pulleys and winch/SRL mounting bracket.
We offer a line of Lad Saf removable anchorage systems for fixed ladders where fall protection and rescue capabilities are required. These systems incorporate a bottom bracket that can be left in place on the ladder, and a top bracket that can be moved from location to location. The top bracket offers an anchorage point for a DBI SALA winch or 3 way self retracting lifeline with emergency retrieval. In addition, we offer Lad Saf flexible cable systems consisting of a top and bottom bracket that act as anchors for a steel cable that runs the length of the climbing area. A Lad Saf sleeve connects the worker to the system, automatically follows the user during the climb and locks onto the cable in the event of a fall, allowing the user to regain their footing. Hundreds of different brackets, styles and configurations are available to suit almost any application.
- Removable ladder mast for fixed ladders
- Ideal for covered ladders such as manhole applications
- Built-in pulleys and offset mast to route winch/SRL lifeline
- Integral mounting bracket for DBI-SALA brand winch/SRL
- Permanently attached bottom bracket provides anchor point for mast (order 6116027 separately)
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized construction
- Order winch or self retracting lifeline separately
|Number Of Users||One|
|Product Type||Ladder Mast|
|Recommended Industry||General Industrial|
|Structure Type||Straight Ladder|