3M DBI-SALA Mobi - Lok Vacuum Anchor without Air Bottle Attachment - Aviation Industry - 2200107
- Call or Email for Availability!
- Calculated at Checkout
3M DBI-SALA Mobi-Lok Vacuum Anchor without Air Bottle Attachment 2200107
Mobi-Lok aviation industry self contained vacuum anchor system without air bottle attachment (external air only) and carrying case.
With a Vacuum Anchor System at your workers' side, they can anchor to virtually any smooth, non porous surface simply by flipping a switch and waiting for the green light. So whether they need to replace a broken strobe atop a jumbo jetliner or perform routine maintenance, they'll always be able to quickly, and easily put themselves where they need to bewithout putting themselves in danger. Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA's criteria of a 2 to 1 safety factor.
- Provides tie-off point on smooth, non-porous surfaces via vacuum technology
- Fall arrest rated for ultimate safety
- Compatible with external air power options
- Lightweight design is easy to set-up and use
- Audible and visual alarms for complete safety
- Built-in check valves provide safety during accidental air loss
- EPDM rubber seals are Skydrol resistant and won't damage surface
|For Use With||Aviation Industry Use|
|Product Type||Vacuum Anchor without Air Bottle Attachment - Aviation Industry|
|Recommended Industry||General Industrial|