3M DBI-SALA Sayfline 100 ft Galvanized Permanent Multi - Span Horizontal Lifeline System - 7603100
- Call or Email for Availability!
- Calculated at Checkout
3M DBI-SALA Sayfline Permanent Multi-Span Horizontal Lifeline System 7603100
100 ft. (30.5m) permanent multi-span cable horizontal lifeline system, includes three intermediate brackets, tensioner, mounting hardware and Zorbit energy absorbers.
The multi span Sayfline system is a simple and safe off the shelf permanent horizontal lifeline designed for user installation. It is completely customizable, including span length, total system length and even final installation position. The brackets are specifically designed so the system may be installed above, even with, or below the user. This system is the most economic multi span system on the market as compared to subcontractor installed systems. It also reduces the concern of safety and liability included with home made systems. You can always depend on our horizontal safety systems for mobility and fall protection when working at height. That's why safety engineers and site directors choose DBI SALA horizontal lifelines. We offer the broadest selection, as well as significant advantages in safety and productivity. A horizontal lifeline may appear to be a basic line strung between two anchors, but it is not. It is critical to choose a system that has been precision engineered and rigorously tested to meet regulations. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
- Off the shelf permanent multi-span horizontal system designed for user installation
- 100 ft. (30.5 m) system includes all mounting hardware (order sleeve separately)
- Rugged 3/8" (9.5mm) 7x19 galvanized cable lifeline (stainless steel also available)
- Bypassable intermediate brackets - one per 30 ft. (9.1m) span included (additional available model 7608001)
- Pass-thru 100% tie-off protection
- Install above, even with or below the user
- Sayflink sleeve provides hands-free operation (order model 7608002 separately)
|Lifeline Material||Galvanized Cable|
|Product Type||Permanent Multi-Span Horizontal Lifeline System|
|Recommended Industry||General Industrial|