DuPont Tyvek® 400 D White Blue Coverall - TD127S WB
- TD127S WB
- Call for Availability!
- Calculated at Checkout
DuPont Tyvek 400 D White Blue Coverall - TD127S WB
DuPont Tyvek 400 D garments combine the protection, durability and comfort of DuPont Tyvek fabric on the front and the comfort, softness and breathability of DuPont ProShield Basic fabric on the back. The DuPont Tyvek 400 D garments are suitable for applications where comfort requirements are combined with limited protective requirements for frontal exposures. Garments are available in a variety of coverall styles. Applications include fiberglass and composite manufacturing, wind turbines, boat construction and repair, remediation, and maintenance.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Storm flap of garment material covers zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Thumb loop to keep garment sleeve in place
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
DuPont Tyvek 400 D. Coverall. Comfort Fit Design. Respirator Fit Hood. Elastic Wrists and Ankles. Elastic Waist. Serged Seams. White DuPont Tyvek 400 Front. Blue DuPont ProShield 10 Back.
QTY Per Case: 25
Color: White Blue