High Temperature Glove Bag 400°F 60"x60"
- Calculated at Checkout
The Therm-Equip glovebag products are specifically designed for the removal of asbestos containing insulation from high-temperature pipes and ducts.
Therm-Equip Glovebags offer the ability to handle emergency repair and maintenance on active pipe and ducts. The bags eliminate the need for costly shut-downs in power plants, paper mills, refineries and other industry. Therm-Equip Glovebags are also safe and more cost effective than full scale containment methods.
Therm-Equip Glovebags are available in three models to accommodate maximum pipe temperatures of 300°, 400° and 700°F. Each model is available in several different sizes to accommodate pipe diameters from 1" to 24", and for horizontal and vertical pipe.
These high temperature resistant glovebags are manufactured by Therm-Equip and available exclusively through Grayling Industries' authorized distributor network.
- The PC400 is designed for removal of insulation at intermediate temperatures up to 400°F.
- The construction is impregnated woven opaque high temperature fabric with full stitched and sealed seams.
- Insulated leather work gloves are sealed to high temperature resistant sleeves.
- Workers view the work area through a translucent window above the glovesleeve assembly.
- Useful Temp- up to 400° f
- Standard Sizes- 6060, 6072
- Special Order Sizes- 6084-2, 7296-2, 72120-2, V10, and V24-2
- Maximum Load- 1000 lbs.
**These items are made to order. Please call for Lead Times**