MicroBan BotaniClean (4 x 3L)
- Calculated at Checkout
MicroBan BotaniClean (4 x 3L) - 224006000
Use BotaniClean anywhere the hazards of contamination create risk. Featuring a unique, nature-inspired thymol blend, the product is EPA-registered as a Category IV low-toxicity disinfectant, requiring no warning labels and no PPE. This broad-spectrum antimicrobial is economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize – all in one easy step. And the product doesn't separate, helping to ensure consistent application every time. (Not available in Canada.)
Part # - 224006000: Four 3 L (101.4 fl. oz.) bottles
FORM : Liquid RTU
PH: 3.5 ±0.5
EPA REGISTRATION NO.: 34810-25-70385
- Germicidal detergent with broad spectrum kill of gram positive and gram negative microorganisms that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in a simple one-step process.
- Deep cleans and deodorizes carpets, upholstery and fabrics
- Disinfects and deodorizes devices and hard surfaces.
- Thymol provides consistent product every time.
- Low toxicity, no PPE required*
- Mild pleasant fragrance – no harsh fumes
- Ready-to-use AND economical – costs 25% less than other EPA Category IV solutions
- *See product label for complete directions for use.