Miller Confined Space Tripods 7' & 9'
- Calculated at Checkout
Miller Rescue Tripod for confined space and rescue
The versatile, lightweight Miller Tripod is designed for typical confined space and rescue applications.
Built from high-strength alloy aluminum, designed to keep workers safe while entering, escaping, and working within an enclosed space.
Withstands up to 5,000 lbs. (22kN) of vertical pull.
- Available in 7-ft. (2 m) and 9-ft. (2.7 m) models
- High-strength aluminum construction
- Withstands up to 5,000-lbs. (22 kN) of vertical pull
- Adjustable legs with integral push pins, ideal for uneven surfaces
- Independent leg locking feature holds legs securely in place
- Safety chain and tripod feet with rubber skid pads and serrated edge prevent slippage in icy conditions
- Includes reflective tape
|51/7FT||High-strength Aluminum Tripod||7-ft. (2 m)|
|51X/9FT||High-strength Aluminum Tripod||9-ft. (2.7 m)|