PIP Kut-Gard ACP Kevlar Glove - 07-KA710 - Cut Level 4
- Calculated at Checkout
Medium Weight. Used in Sheet metal fabrication, painting, canning, recycling, assembly, plastic molding, metal fabrication, pulp and paper processing, food processing, and metal stamping. Do not use near open flame.
Proprietary ACP Technology
Proprietary ACP Technology raises the standards for performance knit products offering an increase in overall performance and value compared to traditional Para-Aramid products. ACP provides excellent abrasion and cut resistance for lower cost per use. ACP Technology gloves and sleeves are 100% silicone free.
DuPont™ Kevlar® has the Power of Performance
Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Prioprietary ACP Technology, Kevlar® & Glass shell provides excellent protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions
- Polyester lining is ultra soft and very lightweight
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
Cut Level 4